Welcome to the website for the American Association for the Advancement of Curriculum Studies (AAACS). We are glad you are interested in joining our conversation and hope that you choose become a member. This website serves as the central source for information about our association, annual conference, and journal. This site will continue to grow and adapt to our needs as we work together, engaging in complicated conversations about the field of curriculum studies and the contexts, local and global, that inform our field.
Links in the menu bar at the top of the screen will take you to the static pages about the AAACS, our annual conference, our journal, and curriculum-related links. The two dynamic links at the bottom of the page will direct you to the latest AAACS Updates (e.g. the CFP for our annual conference, voting for new committee members) and Curriculum News such as calls for manuscripts for special issues or job postings. Once familiar with our site, please feel free to check the Updates and News sections frequently for upcoming dates and possibilities.
- The 13th Annual Conference will be held in Philadelphia, PA, on the campus of Arcadia University, March 30-April 3, 2014. Click 2014 AAACS Conference for further details.
- CONGRATULATIONS on the new elected AAACS Executives and committees:
President : Peter Appelbaum
Vice President : Molly Quinn
Secretary: Brian Casemore
Treasurer: Vanessa de Oliveira Andreotti
The complete list of the new executives and standing committees can be found under ‘Committees‘ tab in this site.
- Thank you very much to all members for your votes and help in making this election happened. We urge all members to support the vital Standing Committee work in which those just endorsed through this election will engage. Best wishes for the new force!
- NEW! AAACS Goes Video: Click YouTube AAACS Channel
- NEW ISSUE of the JAAACS is now online. Click HERE.